Saturday, December 8, 2007

Miracles

  • Just watched Miracle on 34th Street. I watched it for the first time last year, and in my opinion, it is the best of the Christmas movie offerings. The scene in which Kris Kringle sings a Christmas song in Dutch with the little war orphan is as good as it gets.
  • I have received a very satisfactory resolution to the topic of the Mrs. Fragile Pants post, and it is truly a miracle.
  • I have been invited onto the design team of a professional development project that will certainly change the direction of my career, and could possibly influence our school district's approach to science instruction.
  • My son has successfully cared for his younger sister before and after school for over a week. As I said to my book club friends, it is the responsibility that is making him responsible.

Hoping the miraculous trend continues. It's always been just a matter of perspective, hasn't it?

1 comment:

cb said...

8:14 a.m.--I was still in bed. I should have been up, but I wasn't. I know you're even up way earlier than that on the weekends. You're a freak. Not really. But kind of.

I can't wait to hear about the new professional possiblity!