Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just to clear things up.

I delivered little loaves of cranberry orange bread today! They are so cute. I love cranberry bread- it's one of my favorite things about Christmas. My mom has such a good recipe! I had 20 little loaves.
(P.S. They were still wrapped in the cellophane they came in when the Schwans man delivered them.)
Today I passed out the Christmas candies that I give to everyone on our staff every year. They're wrapped in silver, gold and red papers, each with a little personalized label from me.
(P.S. They were peppermint patties, with "Happy-Holidays-from-Laurie" -with-clip-art-pine-boughs labels from the school's color printer, stuck onto them with scrapbooking double-sided adhesive.)
Rose and I had dinner at home. I love to just sit next to her and talk about her day while she eats nourishing food.
(P.S. from Long John Silver!)
Then we did her homework.
(P.S. I scribed. It was due last Thursday. Writing is hard for her, what can I say?)
Now she is happily playing in her bath,
(P.S. I haven't washed her hair yet.)
while I relax.
(P.S. AND WRITE A BLOG POST INSTEAD OF WASHING IT FOR HER.)
But hey, let's go with the flow here, and enjoy the season. I'll get that hair washed...

1 comment:

cb said...

You're still amazing. :-)