Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just A Few Summer Scenes

It's important to me to review the events and accomplishments of summer, now that I'm back to work. I'm always a little blue when school starts, even though summer isn't over, and there's still plenty of fun to be had. Taking stock helps.

Peter and Andy took a reconnaissance trip to Wyoming before the big dino week.








They found an avocet nest.










Rose and I "camped out" in the new gazebo.


















I drew a lot.


Curly Tree
















TV Trees





























Flame Trees











Ghost Tree




















Haunted Highway




Peter and I both studied wind farms.




Then I drew one.




Andy's summer show was SO GREAT!!!




Beach baby.























A Harry Potter summer was had by all.


Try not to lean.


Fine, I'll show you.


Liz has lots of trees! This one is pokey.


This one has cherries.


We made apple pie!




Wow. That's only a little bit of the fun we've been having. I feel better.

No comments: