Sunday, July 1, 2007

He Home. We happy.

  • Arfy loped in about an hour after I posted. This is what he has always done, but every time, you wonder.
  • Jazzercise today. June's exercise schedule was completely gutted and in July, I guess I'll just have to go EVERY DAY. ha.
  • Have any of you tried one of the Easy Meal Prep places? I think I'm going to; if you price it out, I think it might actually SAVE money. At least in our family.
  • OK, if you are one of those people that cooks for recreation, please try not to judge me. I do have some meaning in my life, but it is not kitchen related.
  • Yea, and if you're usually cooking for one or two, please know that I am looking to downsize from the advertised 4-6 portions, to 3-5. I can think of SOMEONE who might be just the person! And, the spot I'm looking at is right by Monart!
  • Enough with the links, already. How about some random photo-ness?
  • Given a choice, I would always choose to eat this.


  • Also, I have an elitist preference for this.

  • I'm TRYING to drink store brand sparkling water out of plastic 2 liter bottles, and I assure you, it's not the same.
  • And now, a little gratuitous advertising, from our friends at the American Onion Association. (AOA)

1 comment:

cb said...

Someone at school did a get-together at one of those meal prep places-it was organzied by the place and was designed to get the attendees to try it out and hopefully sign up. It was fun, the food was... not memorable... but the problem was I have no freezer space to store the meals after they are made. And I find it hard to believe with a teenage BOY you'd even think you'd have too much food! :-)