Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bullets

  • Art club today, and I planned out all of the pages on the "melange" book we have been working on. I need to embellish, and next month, we bind.
  • Took Rose to "Ratatouille"- she has gotten pretty good self-control, and it was a successful outing. I am proud of her!
  • Got home to find the dog missing; P and A went out to a movie of their own and did not lock up the doggy door. He Houdinis under the most ordinary of circumstances, but with the Fourth of July around the corner, our neighborhood is snap, crackle and popping. I had a sense of dread as soon as we drove up, and yep, he got scared away from home.
  • Sitting here with the doors open hoping he runs in soon. Rose can't sleep because, as she says, "We sad. We miss him. We can't hear him." Then she "whistles", and I quote, "hoo! hoo! Arfy!"
  • She's right. We sad.

1 comment:

Karen Campbell said...

Hey Laurie ... made it to your blog:) I want to see Ratatouille too!