Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bullets

  • Getting an oil change and breakfast burrito at the SAME PLACE.
  • Rose has two weeks left of her summer intensive.  Today she read the word "complete," which fascinated me.  I think this was a great move, although she certainly won't be up to grade level.
  • Just finished the book Cutting For Stone, and rated it a 5 out of 5.  It has been a year or so since I rated a book so highly.
  • Also reading Little Bee, which is fascinating, very well-crafted and depressing as hell.
  • But not yet finished, so there is still hope.
  • Planning a retreat to a mountain hot springs.
  • Painting pretty consistently, and I don't mean Rose's bedroom, although I need to help with that, too.
  • Have not found an art workshop that I really want to attend this summer, but I may attend one anyway, which isn't quite the media I want.

No comments: