Thursday, June 25, 2009

Aside From That

Here's what else I've been doing:



Andy finished middle school. We made sure to thank the people responsible.

We had a party up in the tree house. We have a ship's wheel and a telescope up there. Peter bought a huge skull and crossbones flag. It was a great party.

(Why is this underlined? How do I get it to stop?)


Putting pirate flags on (purchased) cupcakes.



Making craft foam pirate hats.



Decompressing Rose by putting together a 100 piece puzzle.



Watching a puppet show at the renowned local "Mexican" theme destination restaurant. The kids liked it... Oh, and I always like sopapillas.




Suffering for Andy while he and his coaches figure out if he's a pitcher.



Suffering while trying to embrace batting averages.




Running a regional science conference for 200+ people. It was a great success.



Going out to a movie on my birthday with some buddies.

Let me state, as an aside, that I am SICK, SICK, SICK of invertebrates in my house. Flies, spiders, moths, earwigs and, most despised, MOSQUITOES.

2 comments:

Einstein's Relative said...

Do any of the invertebrates spell out anything? If not, then they are fair game.

xoxoxo
Charlotte's Friend

Angela said...

Who are you--Superwoman??? And Happy Birthday!!!

xxxooo

and some extra xxxooo