Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Done Right

What have I done right this year?
  • Entered art in juried shows
  • Persevered with summer reading classes for Rose
  • Welcomed new members into my book club
  • Expanded my digital horizons- new phone, camera, digital scrapbooking, interactive whiteboard in the classroom, other
  • Persisted with my own vision at work
  • Voted. For change.
  • Taken two online art classes
  • Worked very hard to raise money for Andy's Japan trip
  • Paid someone to listen to Andy in advance of said trip. I'll say no more, and I'm not being entirely flippant about it, either.
  • Cultivated a long distance friendship (!)
Plenty more. Plus, a lot of right stuff that happened TO me, without effort on my part. I love that.

1 comment:

Angela said...

!!!

Sounds like a great year. Here's hoping 2009 keeps up.

xxxooo