Sunday, May 4, 2008

Making 45, I believe

  1. Three Cups of Tea- great nonfiction tale, ok writing.
  2. Life of Pi- this one wasn't my style. I know a lot of folks liked it.
  3. Age of Innocence (?)Does this just SOUND familiar? I know we read House of Mirth.
  4. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
  5. Brunelleschi's Dome- also nonfiction. VERY interesting.
  6. Carmelo- Denver's One Book, One City title for 2006
  7. Time Traveler's Wife- no. Too upsetting
  8. Frankenstein- talk about gothic! and Victorian! and prosy. I only appreciate it for its historical relevance.
  9. Suite Francais- I ended up really liking this one.
  10. Love in the Time of Cholera- liked it. Too long, though.
  11. Inheritance of Loss- ick
  12. The True History of the Kelly Gang- really enjoyed this one.

1 comment:

Angela said...

FORTY-FIVE! I'm drowning...drowning! I'm set for the summer.

My computer is down AGAIN. I've missed seeing you.

Very disjointed...more when I can get online.

xxxooo from the Public Library again.